Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Signature Fragment

Signature Fragment
In an earlier post, I showed how I use small fragments from watercolor paintings to create repeating patterns. This fragment is from the same painting shown in that post. It is like a signature, revealing the lines my hand inherently produces with a brush.


The colors were changed on IrfanView and then made into mosaics via MosaicMaker.






Many formats are possible. I prefer the 5x5 mosaics.




Then I put the mosaic back into IrfanView and changed the colors with a few keystrokes.

In my next post, I'll show how this signature fragment looks printed on cloth but meanwhile, you might enjoy an egg created on MosaicMaker! Et voila!





2 comments:

deanna7trees said...

lovely. i could get lost playing like that.

Minka said...

Deanna, sometimes I DO get lost!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails